Santa’s gonna love these cookies and leave more presents under the tree!
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 cup flour
1. Pour flour and sugar in a bowl, add butter cut in small pieces;
2. Add yolk and ginger powder and mix using your hands
3. Let the dough rest in the fridge for 30 minutes;
4. Roll the dough to 1/4 inch thick;
5. Cut cookies using cookie cutter;
6. Place on a oven foil. Cook in oven at 350F for 10 minutes, until cookies are light brown. Let them cool down;
7. Make icing using the beating egg white with a few drops of lemon juice. Once firm, add 3 tablespoons of sugar and keep beating;
8. Spread icing on the cookies and decorate with sugar codette.
9. Nicely lay on a plate with a glass of milk and place next to Christmas tree right before going to bed.
10. On Christmas morning all the cookies will have disappeared. Can’t believe it?? Try it out!!